This agreement is entered between; This VIP Intensive Coaching Program ("Program") Client Agreement ("Agreement") is made between __________________________________________ ("you" or "your" or “client”) and Star Power Coaching & Events Ltd. ("Company" or "we").
1. Private and Confidentiality Clause We are committed to providing you with a positive Program experience. Once you have made the commitment to the Program and the Company has approved your participation, you agree to abide by all Program Guidelines as set forth by Company.
2. Copyright and Intellectual Property We respect your privacy. We shall not, either directly or indirectly, communicate or disclose, make available to, or use for our own benefit or for the benefit of any other person or entity your ideas, know-how, business practices, concepts and techniques, plans, trade secrets, and other confidential and proprietary information (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and you shall respect and keep confidential the Confidential Information of the Company.
2a. You hereby agree and undertake to; 1) not to infringe any Company’s copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights; 2) that any Confidential Information shared by any representative of Company is confidential and proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Company; 3) not to disclose such Confidential Information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with the Company during Program sessions; 4) all materials and information provided to you by Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by Company; and 5) the reproduction, distribution, and/or sale of these materials by anyone but Company is strictly prohibited. You agree that if you violate any of your agreements contained in this paragraph, that irreparable harm may result and Company will be entitled to injunctive relief against you and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Company for any action taken against Company due to your violation of any provision of the Agreement and/or your participation in any way in the Program. In any injunctive relief action, you agree to waive any bond requirements that would otherwise be imposed.
6) Not exceed your stay, or cause issue or damage at the intensive location. Any fees incurred as a result are payable by you.
7) One meal and refreshments are included with your intensive. Breakfast and spa access is included with your hotel suite. Additional expenses such as drinks, room service and extra spa treatments are payable by you.
Payment Terms 3. The program tuition fees are as follows: £3000 in full or 3x £1000 monthly payment plan. 3.1 Your tuition fee is redeemable against future Programs at 25%, within 12 months, priced at £3000 or greater.
4. Late fees You are responsible to ensure that the payments are made on time. When using PayPal for your course tuition and a default in payment occurs, an interest charge will be incurred by the customer at a rate of 3% per day after three (3) days. If Client’s account is beyond 30-days overdue, Company reserves the right to turn over the account to collections with outstanding interests and accrued costs incurred in order to engage a Debt Recovery Mercantile Agency or a Solicitor to attend engaged by the company; in order to recover the outstanding amount due and payable.
5. Termination of Contract You agree that Company may limit, suspend, and/or terminate your participation in the Program without refund or forgiveness of any remaining monthly payments due and payable if Company determines that you/your company: a) is becoming disruptive or if you impair the participation or progress of Program instructors; or b) if you fail to follow or abide by the Program Guidelines.
6. Cancellation This agreement when signed is not subject to cancellation by either party.
7. Act of God Every effort will be made to carry out this contract, but should we be prevented or delayed in carrying out by reason of an Act of God, War, Lock outs, Fire, Flood, Delays in Transit, Strikes, Riots or any other circumstances beyond its control, time of delivery shall be extended until a reasonable time after the event preventing or interfering with the due execution, and under no circumstances will the company be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result thereof.
8. Disclaimer of guarantee We have made every effort to accurately represent the program and its potential. Claims of actual earnings can be verified and examples of actual results can be provided, upon request. The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on many factors, including his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. You acknowledge that as with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and Company makes no guarantee that you will earn any money as a result of your Participation in Program.
During the Term of Agreement and thereafter, you agree to take no action which is intended, or would reasonably be expected, to harm the Company, its shareholders, officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors, or clients, including other Program participants, or its or their reputation or which would reasonably be expected to lead to unwanted or unfavorable publicity to the Company, its shareholders, officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors, or clients. You agree that Company’s liability under this agreement is limited to the amount you have paid to Company.
9. Jurisdiction Clause This Agreement is formed in The United Kingdom, the principal place of business for Company and this Agreement and the rights of the Parties to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland. The parties to this agreement submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Scotland and the laws from time to time in force.
In the event of a dispute filed in court, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the non-prevailing party all of the solicitor’s fees and costs incurred during the litigation. This is the entire agreement between you and Company; it supersedes all other negotiations and discussions prior to the execution of this agreement. You agree that no other representations have been made by Company to induce you into entering into this agreement and no modification to the terms of this agreement shall be effective unless in writing signed by both parties.
SIGNED BY THE COMPANY LAUREN ROBERTSON (DIRECTOR) Signature: __Lauren Robertson__________________________
Thank you, the Star Power team looks forward to serving you!
By making payment, you agree to these terms. Please DOWNLOAD these terms for your records.
© 2020 All Rights Reserved